Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dip tastes great and always gets a compliment. Besides tasting great it's easy and cheap. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (11 ounce) can chili (with or without beans, you pick)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded taco cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425.
- 1. Take the softened cream cheese and spread on the bottom of a baking dish.
- 2. Pour chili over the cream cheese.
- 3. Spread cheese over chili.
- Bake until cheese is nice and melted. Approx 10-15 minutes.