Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'll bet a lot of you will love this recipe! It's easy and good.
- 1⁄2 cup lite olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 packets oxo chicken bouillon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (about 1lb)
- black pepper
- Combine oil, lemon zest with the juice of the lemon, oxo, dijon, parsley & pepper.
- Pour over the chicken, refrigerate covererd for a few hours or overnight.
- Grill or BBQ as desired basting as you cook.
I just prepared this dish and it's now marinating, but in following the instructions, you reach a point where you're to add the parsley and the pepper. . . Oops. . . what pepper? Is it green bell pepper (diced), or is it ground black pepper? And how much. I omitted it completely and will add black ground pepper as desired to the final product, if necessary. Otherwise, it sounds delicious. . . and easy! Joni
EXCELLENT! Thank-you Bergy. I wouldn't change 1 thing.
It was good. I marinated for 3 hours. The chicken was juicy and moist. Thank you,