A super lemony cake for those that love lemon flavor. I found this in our local news paper.
Make and share this Great Lemon Cake recipe from Food.com.
- With electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cake mix, gelatin, eggs, salad oil and water for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch by 13-inch pan.Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- While stillwarm, punch holes with large fork over entire cake.
- Topping: Finely grate the rind from the 2 lemons,then squeeze out the juice from both.
- Put the powdered sugar in a small bowl and mix well withthe lemon rind and juice.
- Pour over entire surfaceof cake.