Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for parties, with chips, or with a weeknight Spanish inspired meal.
- 2 avocados, very ripe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 236.59 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 14.79 ml lemons or 14.79 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml onions, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro
- Halve avocados, remove pits, and scoop "meat" into a medium sized bowl, mashing well.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Easy and Good. I didn't add celery or red pepper because of personal preferences Made for PAC Fall 2012.