Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for parties, with chips, or with a weeknight Spanish inspired meal.
- 2 avocados, very ripe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemons or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Halve avocados, remove pits, and scoop "meat" into a medium sized bowl, mashing well.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Easy and Good. I didn't add celery or red pepper because of personal preferences Made for PAC Fall 2012.