Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best, freshest-tasting guacamole I've ever had! Using great avocados, SWEET onion and lemon juice makes really delicious guacamole that even people who don't like avacados will LOVE! I got the recipe from My friend Teri, who is a fantastic cook.
- 2 large avocados
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet onions or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, whites only
- 1 lemon, juice of, small
- Cut the tomato in quarters. Remove seeds and chop finely.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, mashing it all together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the seed from the avocado in the bowl with the guacamole (helps keep it from browning).
- Serve with tortilla chips or whatever you want.
Excellent recipe! This is great for the folks who don't like alot of the things normally found in most guacs. I halved this but made as written. We enjoyed the fresh, clean taste. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
I'm not usually a fan of guacamole, but I coudn't stop eating this! It's SO fresh tasting. I much prefer the lemon juice (which I don't usually like) over lime juice in guac and I don't miss the spicy/cilantro flavor that many guacamole recipes include! I'll definitely be making this again!