Recipe by Cookiegirlandi
One thing I'm known for are my wings. This is a great recipe. I, of course, add more hot stuff for our tastes :) From TABASCO PEPPERFEST COOKBOOK. Allow at least 1 hour for marinade time.
Top Review by karen in tbay
We had problems with our bbq so we cooked the wings in the sauce in the oven then did a quick crisp on the bbq. I used Chipolte Tabasco sauce but didn't find these wings spicy at all - the little one even enjoyed them.
- 16 chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup or 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce