Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready Set Cook! Hidden Valley Ranch Contest.Yummy,healthy and easy chicken dinner.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 medium lemon
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium shallot
- 8 chives
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Prepare marinade by mixing yogurt,lemon juice, ranch seasoning packet, place all with chicken breast into large ziplock bag toss to coat and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight.
- Boil orzo until tender , drain,set aside. Saute' thinly sliced shallot and halved cherry tomatoes, in olive oil until tender and have released their flavors 3-4 minutes over medium heat sprinkle with chopped chives and finely chopped lemon peel and chopped fresh parsley, mix well with the orzo and cover to absorb flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat until cooked through .
- Serve chicken over the orzo mixture add a fresh green salad if desired.