1/2 Photos of Great Gravy Cookies (Dog Treats)
Based on a recipe from Arden Moore’s book, Real Food for Dogs, 50 Vet-Approved Recipes to Please the Canine Gastronome. The intro to the recipe says, “Your meat-loving dog will ‘Sit’ on command if you serve this easy–to-make recipe. Hey, where is it written that cookies must be sweet to taste good?” The basic yield is 24 treats; your yield will depend on your cookie cutter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3Lightly coat your hands with flour and shape the mix into a big ball.
- 4Using a floured wooden rolling pin, flatten the ball.
- 5Using a cookie cutter of your choice, triangles or stars or whatever, cut the dough. Place the cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool cookies before serving – please!
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Gravy Cookies (Dog Treats)
Serving Size: 1 (776 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g