Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is such a versatile gravy and the Sweet Vermouth makes it taste so rich.
- Use any of the Lipton Soup Mixes, depending on what you are having and which mix compliments it.
- Mix the soup mix, water and Sweet Vermouth with a whisk until fairly well blended.
- You can put it in the skillet with the meat, or make it in a saucepan by itself.
- Add the cornstarch and water to thickened as you would any gravy.
- Add the cornstarch and water slowly to the heated gravy mixture and stir constantly until it reaches the thickness you desire.