Recipe by planetsbestcook
This is a sweet, moist and very tasty bread recipe. It is so easy that my kids make it by themselves for homemade lunches to take to school.
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 3⁄4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl combine warm water and yeast. Stir with fork until yeast is dissolved.
- Add sugar and stir some more.
- Add oil and salt and stir.
- Add the flour and mix by hand or with a mixer with a dough hook.
- Shape into a loaf and place it in a greased loaf pan.
- Let rise until double in size. About 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying nice warm homemade bread.