Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This was my Great Grandmother Catherine's recipe, I have not tried to make these myself but wanted to post the recipe so that I wouldn't lose it.
- First layer cucumbers and onions and sprinkle with salt, then pour on ice water.
- Let stand atleast 2 hours and drain well.
- Mix remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Drop in cucumbers and onions, cook until almost transparent - about 5 minutes hard boiling.
- Place hot mixture into sterilized jars, place lids and allow to cool.