This recipe has been passed down for many generations. I fix these when my kids have sports parties, picnics, cookouts, and get great feedback from them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large pan combine hamburger, sliced bacon, diced green peppers and onions, and cook until hamburger is done.
- 3Drain any grease that is in the pan.
- 4Return meat mixture back to the pan.
- 5Add pork& beans, dark brown sugar, white corn syrup, ketchup, mustard, and salt/pepper to the meat mixture.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Pour into a casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Grandma's Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 1107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 28.2 g