Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
SART PARTYING! this is the perfect party mix so go a head try it
Make and share this Great Grandma Pady's Traditional Chex Party Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine in open roasting pan in preheated 250 degrees oven.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually add cereals,nuts and pretzels,stir to coat evenly.
- Bake one hour,stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread an absorbent paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Great, just like my mom used to make, the original. I think it could use perhaps a bit more of the flavoring mix, but it was fine, as is. I used equal amounts of rice and corn chex, which was a welcome change from the original for me (never did like those wheat chex :-) . ) I used pretzel crisps, as I had them on had and thought they may change up the texture a bit. Thanks for sharing, helloworld 10.