1/1 Photo of Great Gorpies
These are really great, and really gorpy. Really yummy, kids adore them, adults go wild. Childish adults have been known to implode from enthusiasm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before you start you should just know that the handfuls are adult handfuls.
- 2If children are making this then they should use 2-3 child-sized handfuls.
- 3Cream the butter/marg and the brown sugar till smooth.
- 4Add all the handfuls.
- 5Mix well, then add the flour and baking soda.
- 6Add the milk.
- 7Drop by tablespoons on to a greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until done.
- 9Leave on the cookie sheet a minute or two before lifting them off, as they might crumble.
- 10The ratio of handfuls can be adjusted- you might want to go heavier on the raisins and peanuts and lighter on the chocolate chips, although why anyone would want less chocolate is totally beyond me!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Gorpies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g