I found this recipe in a Disney Cookbook, and I make these for my freinds at all my sleepovers. I love to have these with powderd sugar and berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the molasses, oil, buttermilk and lightly beaen egg.
- 3Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir until uniform.
- 4Lighly grease a griddle and pan over medium-low(275 degrees works good for me) and cook the pankcakes for about 3 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Gingerbread Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 923.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 2501.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g