Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN. For variation, add shredded carrots. Makes 8, 4 ounce servings.
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple
- In a medium bowl, mix gelatin with hot water.
- Add buttermilk and pineapple to gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart dish and refrigerate until gelatin sets.
- Serve chilled.