This is wonderful! and SOOOOOO garlicky!!
Make and share this GREAT Garlic Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the top off the garlic bulb to reveal the cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake in a 400F (200C) oven for 45 minutes.
- Cool and remove garlic cloves from their skins by gently squeezing.
- Mash the garlic with a fork and combine with the remaining ingredients, mixing well and adding enough milk to achieve a spreadable consistency.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- Serve with raw vegetables, crackers, or pita bread.