1/1 Photo of GREAT Garlic Spread
This is wonderful! and SOOOOOO garlicky!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the top off the garlic bulb to reveal the cloves.
- 2Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
- 3Bake in a 400F (200C) oven for 45 minutes.
- 4Cool and remove garlic cloves from their skins by gently squeezing.
- 5Mash the garlic with a fork and combine with the remaining ingredients, mixing well and adding enough milk to achieve a spreadable consistency.
- 6Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- 7Serve with raw vegetables, crackers, or pita bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for GREAT Garlic Spread
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g