- 1 loaf long French bread, sliced lenthwise
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated best parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄8 cup freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together all ingredients and spread evenly on cut sides of bread.
- Put the bread sides back toghether in the original shape, and slice through both making slices about 1 inch thick.
- Keeping the shape together, wrap in foil and bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.