Garlicky, cheesy and hot. A great bread to serve with dinner or just by itself. You can adjust the seasonings to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf long French bread, sliced lenthwise
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated best parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1Blend together all ingredients and spread evenly on cut sides of bread.
- 2Put the bread sides back toghether in the original shape, and slice through both making slices about 1 inch thick.
- 3Keeping the shape together, wrap in foil and bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 453.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: