1 hr 15 mins
Ladybug II's Note:
Delicious Breakfast Cake or Dessert! My grandmother and mother used to make this... Always a big hit growing up and now with my husband.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream 1 cup of margarine and 2 cups of sugar.
- 2Beat in 2 eggs.
- 3Fold in 1 cup of sour cream, 1 tsp of vanilla.
- 4Add 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder.
- 5Add 1/2 tsp of salt and beat until smooth.
- 6Prepare topping.
- 7Mix nuts, sugar and cinnamon together.
- 8Spoon half of mixture into greased angel food cake pan.
- 9Sprinkle with half of topping.
- 10Add remaining batter and cover with remaining topping.
- 11Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
- 12Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Escape Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.4
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 438.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g