Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious Breakfast Cake or Dessert! My grandmother and mother used to make this... Always a big hit growing up and now with my husband.
- Cream 1 cup of margarine and 2 cups of sugar.
- Beat in 2 eggs.
- Fold in 1 cup of sour cream, 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Add 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt and beat until smooth.
- Prepare topping.
- Mix nuts, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spoon half of mixture into greased angel food cake pan.
- Sprinkle with half of topping.
- Add remaining batter and cover with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.