Recipe by Chef TanyaW
Can't believe this great recipe with its proportions is not already on here... most of the other recipes have a higher ratio of eggs and added fats. This is great without the extra eggs and fats!
Top Review by May I Have That Recipe
This is a great crepe recipe, the crepes are really soft and with a nice creamy taste. They are perfect to eat with a sweet or savory filling. I have always used the same recipe, but now I am switching to this one.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- whipped cream
- fresh fruit
- maple syrup
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium hot.
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Brush pan with a little butter or spray with Pam.
- Pour in enough batter to cover bottom of pan in a thin layer (when you pour it in, quickly hold and turn the pan to even out batter into a circle).
- Flip when golden.
- Spread on your topping of choice then roll -- for example: jam; whipped cream and fresh fruit; maple syrup; fresh fruit and a sprinkling of powdered sugar; nutella.