Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have a friend who has a great dane and this is his favorite treat
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients except cinnamon.
- Then all wet ingredients.Mix thoroughly.
- Knead dough on lightly floured surface till smooth.
- Roll out into 1/2" thick square patty --
- Sprinkle cinnamon over entire surface.
- Roll dough into a light log. Wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- slice into 1/2" pieces.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 35-40 minutes.