Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Their sort of "sweet & sour" A friend brought them years ago when we were all camping. Every time I make them I think of her !! She sence has passed on !!
- Prepare wings.
- Sprinkle heavy with garlic powder.
- Refrigerate 1hr.
- Mix flour& cornstarch in a bag.
- Dip wing in eggs then in the flour mixture.
- Fry in a pan with oil until browned.
- Layer in a large baking dish.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients & pour over the wings.
- Bake 350 degrees 1 hour.
- Can be served hot or cold.