Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love the taste variations of this salad. I hope you do too.
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 8 ounces chow mein noodles
- 7 ounces Fritos corn chips, crushed
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, large (or 1 bag coleslaw mixture)
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 9 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- Boil chicken in salted water and cut up.
- Dressing: Mix sugar, salt, pepper, sesame oil, rice vinegar and salad oil. Pour over the chicken to marinade.
- Marinade for about an hour.
- Toss the chow mein noodles, Frito's, lettuce or coleslaw, onion and almonds.
- Combine with the chicken and toss.
- Serve immediately.