Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade also works great with pork! You can also add in 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt if desired, the longer you marinade the more flavor your meat will have, if you are not a garlic-lover then omit garlic.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 large garlic cloves (sliced into large pieces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Whisk/mix all ingredients together in a glass bowl until well blended.
- Pour marinade over chicken to cover.
- Refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
I did this with chicken breasts,that I scored first to allow the marinade to penetrate.I then griddled them,and the results were great! My husband gave it a big thumbs up whilst eating,and a 'great chicken honey' when he had finished.The marinade is so tasty,and as its an emulsion rather than a liquid,I think that I may try it as a salad dressing too.Thanks Kit,you've done it again!
Very fantastic marinade!! Thanks for this. Made this with pork chops they turned out very lovely! :) had this in the fridge 24h
Hi Kit, I've gotta try this sometime and yes, i've got all the ingredients on hand. Lucky me. Thanks again for sharing. You're the greatest!! Glen of Coolidge, Arizona