Recipe by Anna P.
Found this in one of my magazine's in the back. from barbecue whiz Ted Reader. Would be great on steaks, chicken, pork or even seafood. Enjoy.
Top Review by baltisraul
I alternate this rub w/ Ted's Montana Grill Seasoning. Both are great and don't want to give up either, so I use both. If you add Mike Mill's Rib & Pork Rub, your are set for your grilling and smoker life. ( you can find Ted's & Mike's recipes on the internet )
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon cracked coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red chile
- 1 tablespoon dill seed