1/2 Photos of Great Canadian Butter Tarts
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
These Canadian Butter Tarts are the BEST ever. This is a MUST at your next potluck or buffett!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place shells in muffin tin (if they do not have tinfoil cups of their own) Beat the eggs.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Put 1 tbsp in each shell and bake.
- 5(Do not worry about the small amount in shell they"swell" up during cooking) Bake 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
- 6Makes approximately 16 tarts.
- 7If desired, top with dash of whip cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Canadian Butter Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 48.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared tart shells