Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a easy and tasty appetizer
Top Review by mayness
I needed to use up crescent rolls and homemade croutons (and i'm out of salad) so this was a perfect thing to find. I used Italian dressing. I baked at 350 (was already baking another dish) and they took ~18-20 minutes. I'll definitely make these again as a super easy side dish.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup herbed croutons or 1 cup cheddar flavoured crouton, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Brush generously with salad dressing. Cut each rectangle crosswise and then lengthwise into 4 smaller rectangles.
- With a spatula lift each rectangle and invert into crushed croutons, press gently. Place crumb side up on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.