Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a easy and tasty appetizer
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup herbed croutons or 1 cup cheddar flavoured crouton, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Brush generously with salad dressing. Cut each rectangle crosswise and then lengthwise into 4 smaller rectangles.
- With a spatula lift each rectangle and invert into crushed croutons, press gently. Place crumb side up on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
I needed to use up crescent rolls and homemade croutons (and i'm out of salad) so this was a perfect thing to find. I used Italian dressing. I baked at 350 (was already baking another dish) and they took ~18-20 minutes. I'll definitely make these again as a super easy side dish.
These were good and nice and easy. Mine baked in 12 minutes and I made as directed. DH thought some chopped pepperoni would be good on these -- we will have to give that a try:) Made for cook-a-thon for kzbhansen.
These were a great and easy side to our baked pasta and salad dinner. Great flavors, crunchy texture and so easy to whip up. I could eat the whole tray, but was good, i stopped at 2...Ok, 2.5. Thanks so much!