Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Husband's Aunt Phyllis made a butterflied leg of lamb using this recipe and it was great. Aunt Phyllis originally got this recipe from her cousin in Atlanta. I have used this many times on other cuts of lamb since I don't make leg of lamb often. It's delicious and very easy.
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (5 -6 lb) butterflied leg of lamb, extra fat removed
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except the lamb).
- Mix well and coat the lamb with the mixture.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Broil in oven or grill meat on BBQ for 10-15 minutes/side until done to your taste.
We really enjoyed this recipe,Thanks Linda.