- 1 pizza dough (12 inch)
- 226.79 g chicken tenders, grilled
- 59.16 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml hot sauce
- 78.07 ml ranch dressing
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Dice the cooked chicken.
- Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken.
- Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust.
- Top with the chicken.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes (or until the cheese is lightly browned).
- It is ready to be devoured!