- 1 pizza dough (12 inch)
- 1⁄2 lb chicken tenders, grilled
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Dice the cooked chicken.
- Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken.
- Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust.
- Top with the chicken.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes (or until the cheese is lightly browned).
- It is ready to be devoured!