Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very easy and quick side dish
- 1 lb broccoli slaw mix
- 3 ounces chicken-flavored ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packets for dressing
- 3 ounces oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened cherry-flavored dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Could not be more easy!
- Simply break up the noodles and mix with the slaw , add almonds and Craisins
- Mix ramen noodle seasoning packets with the other dressing Ingredients and add to slaw.
- Chill for best results
- Note you can use any slaw that has some broccoli in it, the store I shop at does not always carry the "Broccoli" slaw , The one they have is called Rainbow Salad! Still comes out great!
This was great! Very simple to make and my whole family really enjoyed it!
I tried this, you're right, it was quick and easy! Enjoyed it even more the next day, believe it or not! Very tasty, thanks for sharing!!!
WOW! We all loved this, this was a great side dish for BBQ