- 1 lb broccoli slaw mix
- 3 ounces chicken-flavored ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packets for dressing
- 3 ounces oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened cherry-flavored dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Could not be more easy!
- Simply break up the noodles and mix with the slaw , add almonds and Craisins
- Mix ramen noodle seasoning packets with the other dressing Ingredients and add to slaw.
- Chill for best results
- Note you can use any slaw that has some broccoli in it, the store I shop at does not always carry the "Broccoli" slaw , The one they have is called Rainbow Salad! Still comes out great!