Recipe by Linzi Jordan
This is easy and economical! It tastes amazing, sticks to your ribs, and is definitely a crowd pleaser...anyone will enjoy this! Try using different sauces and veggie choices to make a brand new meal...I sometimes use spaghetti sauce and mozzarella!
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 onion
- 16 ounces corn
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, Sweet Baby Rays
Directions See How It's Made
- Start cooking up your sausage -- I use a roll of Jimmy Dean mild sausage.
- Half way through the cooking process, add the drained can of corn and your chopped up onion- I use vidalia. Cook through.
- Add the barbecue sauce to the meat mixture and set aside.
- In a bowl, blend together flour, water, salt, oil, and eggs.
- Pour into a well greased baking dish.
- Top with 2 cups shredded, cheddar cheese.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 45-50 minutes. I like mine a little burnt on top!
- Let stand about 5 minutes and enjoy!