This is a great way to light up a party. Sausage balls with a little zip. Big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 2Roll tablespoonful of mixture into balls.
- 3Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4Turn balls over and bake 10 minutes more or until done.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Balls of Fire
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.0
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 745.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g