Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is so easy but sooo tasty
- 2 lbs white fish fillets (Perch, cod etc)
- 4 onions, sliced
- 2 cups salted boiling water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cook sliced onions in salted water until tender.Drain.
- Spread onions in a shallow baking dish.
- Dredge fish in crumbs and arrange on top of onions.
- combine remaining ingredients and spread over fish.
- Bake at 350* for 35 minutes.