Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Great Aunt Lola was an AWESOME lady and the best baker in the WORLD! She lived to be in her 90's, she passed away back in '82. She is still missed by everyone!! This is one of her pies with pineapple and coconut! Enjoy!
- 3⁄8 cup butter, 3/4 stick
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Melt butter and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Pour filling into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in 350° oven for 1 hour or until set and browned.
The best pie ever, and so easy to make.