Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great potato salad, and is super quick. Make sure you use red-skinned or new potatoes in this salad because, besides being a pretty color, they cube neatly after boiling and absorb the dressing well.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grey poupon yellow mustard
- 6 cups cubed cooked potatoes (About 1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- Mix salad dressing and mustard in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Just delicious! I love the combination of mustard and mayonnaise - (I used my favorite which is Hellmans). I liked the addition of peas for something a little different. Make this ahead of serving time; it gets better and better as it sits. Thanks so much for sharing this great recipe.