Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is a recipe for the Great American Cookie Company's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies.
Make and share this Great American Cookie White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes, finely minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces solid white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar on high speed. Add coconut, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine until dough forms.
- Mix in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Measure out about 2 1/2 tablespoons dough and form a ball. Drop each ball of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cookies should come out of the oven appearing slightly browned, yet under cooked. When cooled, the cookies will be soft and chewy like the original.