Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe for the Great American Cookie Company's Double Fudge Cookies.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream butter and sugars until fluffy and pale yellow in color. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together, and add slowly to batter. Mix well. Add your chocolate chips and mix well.
- 4Either scoop dough in heaping tablespoons or roll into large balls and place approximately 3 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5Before you put them in the oven, flatten them with either your fingers or the bottom of a drinking glass, much like you would a sugar cookie. (This ensures the big, mall cookie appearance.)
- 6Bake for 9 minutes. (They will look underdone but they aren't. ) Let them cool on the cookie sheet for approximately 5-8 minutes, then move gently onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great American Cookie Double Fudge Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3215.5
- Calories from Fat 1358
- Total Fat 150.9 g
- Saturated Fat 89.9 g
- Cholesterol 430.0 mg
- Sodium 1529.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 459.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.5 g
- Sugars 299.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g