Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a copycat recipe for Great American Cookie Company's Domino Cookie.
Make and share this Great American Cookie Domino Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your standing mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy and light in color (1 minute). Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
- With the mixer set on low speed, slowly add flour mixture until it is completely mixed inches Fold in white chocolate chunks.
- Scoop with a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheets, 3 inches apart. Bake for about 9 minutes, or until edges are just set. Middles will not look done, they will set upon cooling.