Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
May be used on fish, meat, soups/stews, casseroles, salads, vegetables.
Make and share this Great All-Purpose Spice Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Crush bouillon cube into fine powder, put in screw-top jar.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake until well mixed.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 months.
This was a delicious spice mix. I used it on a breast of chicken and am going to use it on some pork this weekend. I made the entire batch and will continue to use it. Made for VickyJ's cookathon 2012.