Recipe by DeSouter
I NEVER would believe that I would post or better yet, enjoy anything made with Velveeta. However, when Kathy Grealy brought this to Girl's Night, we all dug in and thoroughly enjoyed this tasty and satisfying dip. And using three ingredients and a microwave, this couldn't be easier to whip up for any informal occassion.
- Cut cheese into thin slices.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large, microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on High for 5 minutes; stir.
- Microwave another 3 minutes; stir well.
- Serve with Tortilla chips. (Best served warm).