1/1 Photo of Grealy's Chili Cheese Dip With Velveeta
I NEVER would believe that I would post or better yet, enjoy anything made with Velveeta. However, when Kathy Grealy brought this to Girl's Night, we all dug in and thoroughly enjoyed this tasty and satisfying dip. And using three ingredients and a microwave, this couldn't be easier to whip up for any informal occassion.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cheese into thin slices.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a large, microwavable bowl.
- 3Microwave on High for 5 minutes; stir.
- 4Microwave another 3 minutes; stir well.
- 5Serve with Tortilla chips. (Best served warm).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grealy's Chili Cheese Dip With Velveeta
Serving Size: 1 (675 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1418.6
- Calories from Fat 890
- Total Fat 98.9 g
- Saturated Fat 64.5 g
- Cholesterol 358.4 mg
- Sodium 8076.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 76.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: