This meatloaf recipe is perfect for picky eaters. It contains no vegetables and no outlandish spices; just tried and true ingredients that most keep in their own homes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground chuck
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups of dark gravy
- 1-Crush the crackers and fold into the meat and egg.
- 2-Add Salt and pepper to taste and form into a loaf.
- 3-Place on a baking sheet that has sides so the grease will not spill.
- 4-Bake at 375 until internal temp reaches 150, about 30 minutes.
- 5-Take out and cut down the center of the loaf, long-ways and about half way through the loaf, then pour gravy into crevice and over the rest of the loaf.
- 6-Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7-Unroll a tube of pillsbury crescent rolls and place over the loaf.
- 8-Bake until the rolls are golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gravy Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.9
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 2059.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g