A spooky crunchy graveyard that you can't stop eating.
Make and share this Graveyard Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups post Cocoa Pebbles cereal (or cinna-crunch pebbles) or 4 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal (or cinna-crunch pebbles)
- 1 cup planters dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F Place syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly. Spread into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 min., stirring after 15 minute Cool completely. Break into pieces; place in large bowl.
- ADD marshmallows and candies; mix lightly. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
I have been looking for this recipe the past few years. Thank goodness Zaar has an ingredient button because I would have never come up with this name ! YUMMY and so very addictive, just like I remember. I made a double batch and just bagged it up this morning for the kiddos when they come trick or treating tonight. Thanks taz for posting !