1/2 Photos of Graveyard Crunch
A spooky crunchy graveyard that you can't stop eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups post Cocoa Pebbles cereal (or cinna-crunch pebbles) or 4 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal (or cinna-crunch pebbles)
- 1 cup planters dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 1PREHEAT oven to 300°F Place syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly. Spread into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2BAKE 30 min., stirring after 15 minute Cool completely. Break into pieces; place in large bowl.
- 3ADD marshmallows and candies; mix lightly. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graveyard Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 173.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cocoa Pebbles cereal