Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is tedious to prepare, but well worth the effort. When all the ingredients are chopped fine & combined, it looks like multi-colored gravel. This "dip" is great served with tortilla chips, or add to your favorite omelet, use as a relish topping for burgers or hot dogs, also good on a salad. Note prep time includes chill time.
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded,chopped & drained
- 1 can green chili
- 1 small onion
- 1 green pepper, seeded
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Drain black& green olives.
- Chop all ingredients until very very fine,& combine in a large bowl.
- Drain again until mixture is almost dry.
- Combine dressing ingredients& pour over chopped ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill several hours.
This was a big hit. Family loves olives. We used it on hot dogs and chips. Wonderful!!!! I love cutting things up so this was a treat for me. Thank You
So yummy! If you love your olives you just have to give this a go. Versatile can be used in lots of ways, if you get to keep it very long. Great for grazing.
Wonderful dip. Great for the top of your mufalata. Thanks so much for posting this recipe, it was a huge hit with my family.