Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from my aunt Leda. She would make this for the holidays. To my family it's so good and easy to make.
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 4 cups Multi-Bran Chex
- 4 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup dry unsalted peanuts
- 2 lbs white chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons sweet n low artificial sweetener
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a large roaster pan.
- Heat oven to 200.
- Roast cereal mix for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally till all is mixed together.
- Pour out onto foil and spread out to cool.
- Store in air free containers.