- 4 medium potatoes, peeled sliced thinly
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 8 zucchini, trimmed and sliced thinly
- salt and black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place potatoes, tomatoes and zucchini in alternate layers in an ovenproof dish.
- Season each layer with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Drizzle half of the olive oil over the top layers of zucchinis, sprinkle over breadcrumbs and drizzle remaining olive oil over the top of that.
- Bake for 40 minutes in oven.