Gratin of Fall Vegetables
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat Add turnip and water, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir ocassionally, Add more water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Add red pepper and onion, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add zuchinni and mushrooms, cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and increase heat to high, cook, stirring occasionally, 5-10 minutes or till excess moisture has evaporated.
- Stir in oregano, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon vegatable mixture into shallow heatproof casserole dish, sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until nicely browned.