This recipe is easy to prepare and is great as an appetizer or as a light meal by itself. Presently the recipe is for 2 people but will easily double or triple for more people. The recipe comes from the cookbook "Les gratins de Christophe". Dont forget to serve with crusty bread and a nice glass of wine. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 230C or 450°F.
- 2Finely mince the parsley, garlic and shallot.
- 3Mix the butter, parsley, garlic and shallot together with a spatula until well combined and smooth.
- 4Spread the butter compound evenly between individual ceramic or metal ramikins.
- 5Arrange the snails on top of the butter in a single layer. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake the snails until the butter is bubbling and the snails are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 7Place the cheese over the top of the snails and continue baking until the cheese is melted.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gratin D' Escargots
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.0
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g